Thursday, September 29, 2016

No easy feat

This is no easy feat :)

Knowing myself, like no one else does,
     I know how difficult I can be,
         three years with me, hence, calls for a celebration indeed.
But knowing you, like no one else does,
               I know you would want nothing for yourself.

So, I thought and I thought ..
Every morning your smile brings me the warmth of sunshine,
looking in your eyes I fall for you every time,
all the small little sacrifices came rushing to my mind,
and I was humbled and lost ..

A promise of eternal togetherness is all I can give, for a fool that I am, it might take me forever to be a man you deserve for life.

 

No comments:

Entanglements are but magical..

Holding onto the same string we all start, vibrating in sync with the tune of cosmos, a beautiful dance of ecstacy, all naive with joyful he...