Tuesday, November 22, 2016

That's where you are ..

The paper was still blank, tip of the pencil needle sharp, did I hit the writers block ?
Ironic though, in search of some inspiration I closed my eyes and ceased all my thoughts.

Travelling faster than speed of light, within an instant it seemed like I've crossed dimensions of space and time, where was I ?  
No darkness, no light, no earth, no skies, nothing, not even I.
In the vastness of nothing, what is it that I'm looking for ?

When with a sudden silent burst of bright light, nothing turned into infinite.
Witnessing this cosmic play of stars being born,
Gravity pulling everything within and tearing everything apart,
Cosmic inflation expanding universe as if it would never stop.

With infinite probabilities of multiverses being born,
With billions of galaxies to choose from, 
With countless number of stars,
I would always look for that bright blue dot, that's my home, that's where you are.

No comments:

Entanglements are but magical..

Holding onto the same string we all start, vibrating in sync with the tune of cosmos, a beautiful dance of ecstacy, all naive with joyful he...