Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Through all these years ..

Through all these years, I know, I've hurt you, given you tears sometimes,
but I won't say sorry, no I won't apologize,
cos' when souls are one, remorse reflects in the eyes.

Through all these years, I know, you've always loved me selflessly,
cared for me like a mother, prayed for me like a guardian,
But I wont say thanks, no I won't be grateful,
cos' angel that you are, my gratitude won't suffice.

If only stars were brighter; could they match up to glow of innocence in your eyes,
If only universe was bigger; could it encompass the compassion you hold inside,
If only oceans were deeper; could it measure up to your sacrifice,
If only words could express the love; I know I wouldn't do justice, even if I try.

Happy Birthday my little sister !

No comments:

Entanglements are but magical..

Holding onto the same string we all start, vibrating in sync with the tune of cosmos, a beautiful dance of ecstacy, all naive with joyful he...