Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Thanks bro ..

Bro.. You've made my childhood memorable !
Remember all those ludo, snake and ladder sessions when we used to laugh our heart out .. seemingly over "seede chad gaya, utar gaya, chad gaya, utar gaya" .. made me realize that one doesn't need reasons to smile :)
And equally weird punishments for loosing a game. Remember stuffing yourself with chocolates, sweets, dry fruits, oranges and what not ! That too after a full three course dinner :)

Yaad hain ..those looooong video game sessions, our good old friends Mario and Contra.
Also, good old scoldings we used to get for wasting so much time and money ;)

Bro.. I so looked forward to play cricket with you, read comics with you, just talk to you and spend time with you ....

I know, childhood never returns back, but, the memories etched into my heart always keeps the child in me alive :)
Love you brother ! Always there for you ..


Wish you a very happy married life :)

No comments:

Entanglements are but magical..

Holding onto the same string we all start, vibrating in sync with the tune of cosmos, a beautiful dance of ecstacy, all naive with joyful he...