Saturday, December 14, 2013

Lying

Another morning, another sunrise, I wake up with a smile,
getting ready for work, trying to catch up with time.
Just before breakfast I close my eyes, and pray,
god give her all the happiness, make her sorrows mine.

The busy afternoon arrives, mind occupied with work, never enough time,
All this while I just hope she had her meal on time.

I reach home late at night, trying to keep off the work aside,
We talk about the day, even the smallest of things are shared with joy,
We share a few laughs, lighter moments to rejoice.

And when it's time to say goodbye,

easily she says .. "All this while you were lying"

And I think to myself "If only words are enough .. can one lie"

No comments:

Entanglements are but magical..

Holding onto the same string we all start, vibrating in sync with the tune of cosmos, a beautiful dance of ecstacy, all naive with joyful he...