Tuesday, November 26, 2013

I remember

I remember.

Those small hands, tiny little feet, walking slowly towards me,
With a wealth of innocence and compassion in your eyes, always wearing a sweet smile.
Whoever says, angels are for fairy-tales ?
You bring them to life.

I remember.

Those rakhi celebrations and bhai duj festivities,
So generous were you, with your blessings, so caring whilst sharing.
We pray to god in all humility, to bring you happiness beyond belief.

Now, my little sister,
You are going to brighten more lives,
We welcome them all with open arms and
Wishing you a joyous, happy and prosperous married life ! 

No comments:

Entanglements are but magical..

Holding onto the same string we all start, vibrating in sync with the tune of cosmos, a beautiful dance of ecstacy, all naive with joyful he...