Sunday, November 22, 2020

in her heart

Shy, hiding behind big white clouds painted on clear blue skies, like a blushing child, 

orange, yellow and everything in between, the sun greeted me with its warmth. 


In all flowers, in all birds, in all sounds, in all colors,

far at a distance, on the green mountain tops, there was so much life, 

in a moment though, I was in their midst, 

and with no laws of physics, I could time travel here at will. 


The soothing sound of river, flowing gently through stones, pebbles, white, blue and green,

and the small little rainbows in every drop of mist,

not in the fairytales, not in the dreams,

Oh, this had to be most beautiful place I'd ever seen, but for my sunshine, where was she ?


I felt her near, very close to me, closest she has even been,

but why couldn't I see ?

I closed my eyes. I could see.

..but all this while where I'd been, 

in her beautiful heart where she always cares, nurtures and loves me.


Happy birthday my sunshine.


No comments:

Entanglements are but magical..

Holding onto the same string we all start, vibrating in sync with the tune of cosmos, a beautiful dance of ecstacy, all naive with joyful he...