Monday, September 29, 2014

Sunshine

God gives you signs, this day it were to be mine.

Like any other Sunday, I had my brunch on time.
Work had kept me awake previous night but a bright sunny afternoon filled me with life.

I had to meet someone in the evening. Like always, all the questions came rushing back to my mind.

How much can you know a person after meeting the very first time ?  
Will she be the one for me ? 
Do I need more time ?

Questions, certainly keeping me occupied, but I wasn't anxious, 
strange serenity in my heart, calm and confident, that answers I will find.

And after a couple of hours we were there. 
Sitting in a quaint little corner with her mom, waiting patiently for us, she wore a beautiful smile.

We sat opposite to each other and what followed was a pleasant surprise.
Talking like long lost friends, we shared a lot,
conversation was flowing, all else I forgot.
I heard her speak, saw the innocence in her eyes, the truth in her smile,
lost I was, in her sweet embrace and intellectual poise.  


Time flew away and we said our goodbyes.
On our way back we talked about her and everyone was happy to have met her,
but were all my questions answered,  or should I wait for some signs ?

I prayed to god and closed my eyes. There she was, my sunshine.

No comments:

Entanglements are but magical..

Holding onto the same string we all start, vibrating in sync with the tune of cosmos, a beautiful dance of ecstacy, all naive with joyful he...